Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Looks like its just an A-Spec with J-Spec headlights. That's the A-Spec bumpers and fogs on it, plus all A-Specs are LHD...

Why's an A-Spec over in the UK anyway? The only thing that comes to mind that an A-Spec would have, is the EGR valve. Since ZE's don't come with one, correct? Well, do the DE's come with one over there too?

Maybe it was brought over by someone in the military. That's my guess.

Oh, and off topic, I do believe that one fog light you have is the one I need. Looks like my passenger one, which would be your driver's side one. I'll take a pic here in a bit and PM it to ya..

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Morning Guys,

Definitely an 'A' spec as it is identical to all the ones that I see in the USA every year when I am there.

It's a pity that we didn't get Cruise Control and Passenger Air Bags.

Paula

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
We did get Cruise control on early models without the airbag... then lost it due to the airbag steering wheel... later models could have it again..

John

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I have the air bag and CC. All 2nd gen cars came with D side air bag,s so I'm not sure why they would remove the CC buttons unless the car wasnt optioned with them. I cant honestly say I have seen any MX-6 with out CC on the wheel:shrug:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I have the air bag and CC. All 2nd gen cars came with D side air bag,s so I'm not sure why they would remove the CC buttons unless the car wasnt optioned with them. I cant honestly say I have seen any MX-6 with out CC on the wheel:shrug:
No Cruise and no Air Bag :eek: = J-Spec :tup:

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts