Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the working thread for all upcoming cruises for the remainder of the year 2001.

Current Suggestions:

• Arthurs Seat (round trip 4hrs): mid-late september
  • Sydney Motor Show: mid october
  • Ric's Place for BBQ: late november

·
Registered
672 Posts
Ive been on a cruise down Arthurs Seat, with MelbCCR and I was impressed it was my first time, and I must say its pretty cool...Its not a boreing cruise thats for sure.

Im in on that one for sure.....

G

·
0 Posts
We did a run last summer to Arthurs Seat - down the beachfront as much as possible, on a warm Friday night.

A quick blast up and down the hill, then we finished the night at the Dromana Drive-in :) Mmmm, charlie's angels...:D

·
Registered
672 Posts
So when are we looking at creating this cruise??

By the way people September is also my birth month...im gonna make sure it doesnt interfeer with my cruise.

I got to make this cruise.

A

·
0 Posts
ok i'm in!

make it mid september if possible - i should have completed my physio by then and have the use of my hand back...just the thing for shuffling gears :)

and hopefully and ecu upgrade if not the whole engine...and i'll be itching to thrash it a little

and BlindFreddie - if ur cars not ready by then i have a spare seat nowdays - ur welcome to it

·
Registered
886 Posts
You guys will have to go without me....I'll be overseas on holiday during September / early October :D :D

·
Registered
672 Posts
Losiho is gathering up some mega frequent flier points.

Pitty it couldnt be me doing the flying!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Well, the other trip to Europe could hardly be called a "holiday" ! :rolleyes:

This time I'm off to Los Angeles, San Fransisco & Honolulu !
He he ! Fun fun fun !! @-

BTW, unfortunately, I'm not a member of any frequent flyer club !

·
Registered
672 Posts
Ok, anyone got any other suggestions for future cruises??

It would be great if we could build up a suggestion list and work through it!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
I think that we should meet somewhere ? and drive/cruise down to Hastings > Mericks > Cape Shank > Redhill > Arthurs seat > Sorento > home via beach. What do you think? This would take approx 3hrs depending on the metting location.

We would choose a friday or sat afternoon and then later to chappel street for a lap of honour!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Then we can top it off by all getting roadworthy check out the front of KFC Chappel St, while all the Lebanese stand in the freezing cold and watch the cars drive by. :p

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It looks like Losiho and I might be cruising up to sin-city for the Sydney International Motor Show in October...

Anyone want to join us?

PS: I'll keep a tab of current options at the top of this post.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Yep, the Sydney International Motor show October 12-21. Be there !

·
Registered
428 Posts
That sounds awesome dude! I am a bit pissed that i didnt think of the drivein first!

The wrx club is going to the drivein sat, meeting at maccas in frankston at 6pm not that anyone cares.

This would make the round trip approx 7hrs. Thats a big day!

Post this Ric and get a poll!

J

·
0 Posts
Arthurs seat sounds like some fun guys.
Pencil me in ...

p.s I realise that this will also depend on current issues being discussed and there outcome.
Cheers from a Mazprobe :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts