Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile back I posted several question in respect to my rebuilt gearbox not working and also issues that I had with the central locking, headlights and heated rear window.

After some serious bucks were spent to sort it out the main culprit was a relay down on the left hand side inside the car in the footwell [ref DXAH646] this little baby has caused me a lot of grief by also throwing up many false error codes and confusing the engine managment but now everything is working fine.

The headlight issue is down to the switch on the column needing to be replaced and the HRW was down its relay being burnt out.

All those who posted back... thanks..

·
Registered
305 Posts
What relay was it?

What relay was it? Do you know why it fryed in the first place? My power doorlocks don't work any more and neither does the door light on the passenger side. I've spend hours looking at that fuse box, but every fuse I've checked out so far, looks fine.

G

·
I've done that too, i cheked the fuses and they are fine, all thats not workin is my door locks and on occasion i get the engine light on but it shuts off if i press harder on the gas pedal.

G

·
nope there is no noise at all

when i lock the passenger door, then i shut it the lock sorta comes back abit like it opens half way but the door is still locked, it's preaty weird lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts