Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about this but I came across some other wheels that I like.

5Zigen (silver or white, leaning towards silver)

ADR DTM (polished, or white, leaning towards polished)

Axis Touring Cup (silver, white, centercaps, red, blue, black, white, leaning towards silver with white centercap)

There you go. Tell me what you think. Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I was thinking about it, ad if I decided to get the 5Zigens I'd prob get them in white. I really like those wheels though, it's a close run between the Axis and the 5Zigens tjhough

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ADR polished or Axis in silver. 5Zigens too busy for good taste; white looks like crap on a red car unless you want to look like 50,000 other Integras or Civics. Personally I'd pick the polished ADRs

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
I really like the 5zigen ones. Was looking at those wheels exactly the other day. But I don't know white or silver on a forest green car. Anyways, I'd go with the 5zigen. If you get them, please post some pics I'd like to see what they look like on our cars!

·
Registered
216 Posts
can 18' fit on the mx6 with out having to cut anything?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not going to get 18"s, mainly because it would really cut down on performance and I like the way 17"s look, but also because wheelmax.com doesn't sell the 5zigens or the dtms in an 18" wheel&tire package. I think that 17"s would look plenty big as I am currently riding on cut Intrax springs so there would be nil wheel gap.

I'm pretty sure I'll go for the 5Zigens now, in silver and 17"x7.5" and 38mm offset. I really like the way they look, elegant without being simplistic. Also I've seen a pic of them on a new Silvia, which looks a lot like our cars, and they look oh so sweet. Hell, for $1300 I could buy worse looking wheels riding on crappier tires.

BTW, I have a choice between Yokohama and Toyo tires for my package, what do ya'll recommend?

[Edited by willmx6 on 11-07-2000 at 08:54 PM]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts