Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, here's an update of my car. I think I'm done now, getting kinda tired of the whole import scene. I might just get some rims, but after that, nothing else. I got too many things to pay for, including saving up for my Suzuki GSX-R 750. But here's the link to the pixs.

http://hometown.aol.com/shyvietguy/

·
Registered
28 Posts
looks cool man.
i like the interior the most.
did you dide(is it the right word?) it yourself?
if so can you tell us how and what you used?

·
Registered
120 Posts
i've seen pix of your car b4 when you had the kit, it looked very nice. still does, but why did u sell the kit?

·
Registered
579 Posts
I like that a lot. it's a simplistic approach, subtle, yet still custom...
I love the interior!! how much did that cost you? my interior could use a makeover itself.. best of luck w/ your bike..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My interior wasn't too bad. I already had everything white, which costed around $200 in paint. The seats I got hooked up for $460 for everything. The harnesses were $200 for both, the carpet $150, and the vinyl was $500. It's pricy, but I get a lot of compliments for it, and cops don't pull me over for white interior...

·
Registered
166 Posts
i like it. its nice and clean. interior is really nice as well and goes well with the exterior paint color. i see that u have aftermarket intake and exhausts, but wat about the exhaust manifold ? i duno much about the 4 bangers, are they like that factory or did u get those ? have u done any other mods other then exhaust and intake in terms of performance ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Efini: Nah, the headers are stock. They look really non-restrictive, compared to many stocks ones I've seen. I was going to go all out with my car, but I got other expenses that's holding me back. Maybe after I get some more money, I'll start working on the engine again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts