Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

10281 - 10300 of 12501 Posts

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Welcome to owning a Turbo KL. :lol:

That's ok, between the two of us you'll have a good trans once again.

Pics of racing on the big tires!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Welcome to owning a Turbo KL. :lol:

That's ok, between the two of us you'll have a good trans once again.
It's funny though, about the only thing I'm really pissed about is the fact that the gear oil is all over the bottom of the car...not even so much the loss of the oil since I already re-used from the fe3...but it's as far back as the resonator at least, if not more...

I also decided I could prolly do 15mm spacers and up the size of tire with a fender roll...the car can squish past the tires with them in so far

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Matt, got longer studs? 10mm is about the safe limit, and I 'd hate to get that phone call! :p

·
Registered
582 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
So my probe started blowing smoke from under the hood and the temperature gauge shot up, but I cannot find where it is coming from any ideas. Anyone have any diagrams to the cooling system, I already checked the Haynes manual and cannot find anything other than how to fill it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
If you can't tell where it's coming from right away, you should let it cool, refill it, and then just watch it with the hood open until it starts spewing. Once it starts to get hot it should be easy to spot the leak, even if it's behind the engine you can get a good idea where the leak is.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Matt!!

This would be a GREAT weekend to come check out my stash of transmissions, I'll be home all weekend through Monday!

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Dyl, sounds like you're getting an insurance check!

Matt, who's worse?

I'll be out Racing at Miller this weekend, doing AutoX and running on the track, if anybody wants to come out for rides let me know!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
One of my old roommates has the worst luck...not wrecks, just stupid stuff always happening...actually, now that I think about it...a couple of them were pretty bad...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Valve stem and camshaft seals came last week, probably gonna go over to element racing this week to tell them what i want done to the ZE as well

·
Registered
283 Posts
Valve stem and camshaft seals came last week, probably gonna go over to element racing this week to tell them what i want done to the ZE as well as have it all assembled (of course) and see what they are going to charge.....

10281 - 10300 of 12501 Posts