Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 12501 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Fox 13 news is supposed to have a story on the upcoming racetrack for Utah at 5pm news.

BTW, my car already has some aftermarket muffler on it, but I have no idea how to tell what kind it is... I'm assuming it's just something cheap, but how can I figure out what it is?

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Sestais said:
Fox 13 news is supposed to have a story on the upcoming racetrack for Utah at 5pm news.

BTW, my car already has some aftermarket muffler on it, but I have no idea how to tell what kind it is... I'm assuming it's just something cheap, but how can I figure out what it is?
If I saw it I could help...though it's likely an Ebay, no-name brand.

And racetrack for Utah? You mean RMR or something else? I know one of the news stations was having some undercover type of thing on the street racing scene....?

Laters
Ryan

·
Registered
36 Posts
No, it's about the new Miller Motorsports Park out in Tooele. It's going to be a real racetrack with track days, and races and everything! A 4 mile track that can be subdivided into 2 seperate 2 mile tracks.

http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/

Am I excited? YOU BET!!!:)

On my car: I'm not trying too hard to sell it, I love it a lot. I guess I should try harder I don't want the Miata I have picked out to sell.

But letting go of my car (Kitty) will be way hard. Way, way, way hard.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Wow...As often as I've wanted to see this happen...now it is...

WIll it really be done this year? Can we really be road racing by fall?!? I'm so enthralled...

And if you do decide to sell it, I'd love to make sure it stays close to home and in the hands of a dedicated Mazda and autosport enthusiast [/brown nosing]

And on that topic did you know...
http://www.probe-enthusiast.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14974&postcount=16

Saturday feb 19th, 7pm, Pie Pizzeria by the University...One, maybe two rounds of drinks on Nick and I :)

Laters
Ryan

·
Registered
66 Posts
:confused: This is kinda random, but I have an a/c question. Today I discovered that my compressor doesn't work at all. It could be the compressor, it could just be a relay. When I press the switch, it lights up, but nothing happens. So my questions are thus: does anybody here have the know-how to check that out (or care to?) and could I pull the compressor from my recently wrecked I4 and throw it in my V6?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hmm, Pie and a drink eh? :drinkup: Sounds like fun! :)

I'll bring the car too! :lol:

But it'll still be wearing snow tires, it's supposed to snow the upcoming weekend.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Sestais, the compressor from your I-4 will unlikely fit in your V-6...

I can check it out and help you diagnose what's going on. Come up to the Pie for Pizza and I'll check it out :)

Laters
Ryan

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
He he, you're going for a ride in her....

Weeelll, I'll let that one slide :lol:

Laters
Ryan

·
Registered
66 Posts
:eek: hmm.. yeah I thought about editing that and rewording it, but then I decided that maybe nobody would notice. Besides, I'm sure Bridgette is way out of my league! :angel:

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Well, I got a hold of him and this was the logo he had, which I really like, but may need a couple changes:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/682000-682999/682534_64_full.gif

I'm not the largest fan of the 'Probe' style writing, mostly because (Bill will agree with me here) it has NO place on any MX6 though I do like the mountains as a backdrop.

Perhaps two versions? That for Probes, and another with different writing for MX6's? Or one arbitrary style? Either way, the mountains are perfect.

Shoot back some ideas.

Laters
Ryan

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Ha ha, you're funny! :D

And yes, I knew what you meant ;)

Laters
Ryan

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
And Bill will like this...

I have a new number!!!

801-918-1575

Laters
Ryan

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Hmm...good question...How will we know you?

I'll be the hippy looking one, with longish blonde/brown hair...maybe wearing a hat with a nice chesnut beard...What can I say, it's ski season :D

I'll try to wear a red shirt, you know, MX-6 LS Red ;)

And It worked when it came out of the car. If it should not work on installation a refund would be in prompt order :) Not to mention I've got more than one sitting around. Let me know if you want me to bring it to the Pie.

Laters
Ryan

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Hey, great turnout tonight, I think we all had a blast, Pizza was great, conversation was even better, and the company was top notch!

See you all at the next one!!

Laters
Ryan

101 - 120 of 12501 Posts