Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 12501 Posts

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Bill, have something on your mind you need to 'get off' })

Laters
Ryan

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Ryan said:
Bill, have something on your mind you need to 'get off' })

Laters
Ryan
Nothing that I can think of....
If what your thinking is that I dont' want her to sell the car to you... that's not it. I just dont' want to loose another valued member. If she does sell it, i guess it's best to go to you. Although, I'd rather you get your 93 back together. I'm about ready to go get the engine and car from you and put them back together myself! :sigh:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
After I get my Backyard in shape, my father in-law's truck fixed up, and back from my honeymoon... you better have that thing running! Quit fouling around with those 1 gen boosters. Lets get that sexxy six rolling!
Seriously, I'll be happy to help you get it together. Your welcome to anything I have that will get it done!

It's getting warm enough I can get my rotors painted. I got a set of 4 cross drilled slotted rotors off ebay for $140.00 shipped. Can't decide if I want to paint them the msd blue or just black... decisions decisions.

·
Registered
36 Posts
wpendl1 said:
...It's getting warm enough I can get my rotors painted....

...Can't decide if I want to paint them the msd blue or just black... decisions decisions.
I assume you mean calipers, not rotors ...right? :)

On my car, I know I am going to regret selling it, but I know I am not going to regret buying the Miata. I just wish I could afford to have both.

If I could find $4K I would keep Kitty and buy the Miata. :shrug: Oh well.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
No... I ment rotors. The rotor is the disk part. The Caliper is the hydrolic clamping mechanism that squeezes the pads agains the rotors.
The cross drilled slotter rotors are what I'm painting. The high temp paint keeps the hub from rusting to the rotor. The vented portion is already painted black to cut down on the internal rust.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Mismouse, shouldn't you be at work... It's 11:40 in the morning.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Just incase anyone else thinks I'm an idiot... I'll be taping off the portion of the rotor that the pads contact. ;)

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
But why? It's so fun to burn it off with your pads :p

Bill, It will happen...It's my slower side project ;)

And since I can have ANYTHING that would help...how about your M-Edition on weekends ;) :lol:

Laters
Ryan

·
Registered
36 Posts
wpendl1 said:
Just incase anyone else thinks I'm an idiot... I'll be taping off the portion of the rotor that the pads contact. ;)
AH! Now I see.

And yes I thought it was wierd that you were painting the rotors. Now it makes sense.

And I was at work, but I took a peek at MX6.com cause I was bored. ...That doesn't happen very often tho.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
MissMouse said:
And I was at work, but I took a peek at MX6.com cause I was bored. ...That doesn't happen very often tho.
Oh, me neither..... lol. :angel:

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan... I said your welcome to anything I have that will get it done... I think if you had my m edition on the weekends, youd be to busy out joy riding. :D Besides, If you left me your 1st gen GT, youd get it back with 4 bald tires... After I got done bruning the rubber off the front, I rotate the tires and go at it again. :muhaha:

I guess I better get back to work now. ;)

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
He he he....OH...BILLY!! I'd love it if you'd polish my rubber ;)

And on another front...by Brother through no fault of his own has managed to destroy yet another turbo...BUT this time we'll be putting on a nice little 16G...I see good things for him in the future ;)

Laters
Ryan

·
Registered
66 Posts
I get two oxygen sensors replace by the dealer today!
And my keyless remote I ordered should be in on Thursday - which I wouldn't even have known I should've had, except for Bill...aww, geez, thanks Bill!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Sestais said:
I get two oxygen sensors replace by the dealer today!
And my keyless remote I ordered should be in on Thursday - which I wouldn't even have known I should've had, except for Bill...aww, geez, thanks Bill!
I'm always willing to help.

Your having the dealer change the O2's... You must be rich! You could have driven up here to SL to have me do it. After gas and a quick $20.00 for me, you probably would have still saved enought to go to Disneyland. })

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Nice M edition! Looks just like mine. Oh, wait. Mine's black. ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
nope, I knew one of the sensors was bad when I bought it, so I have a piece of paper that says they have replace it. However it turns out two are bad, and since the paper says "fix motor light" they have to replace both. That was negotiated before I paid for the car. Thanks a lot though, I'm still planning on taking you up on the offer to help me with the a/c.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Ah... Very nice. :flipa: to the dealer. ha ha...

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Wow... where'd everyone go??
Hey Bridget, yeah, that was me who honked at you last night on 3100 S.

Guess I'll head over to probe-enthusiast.com now.... :shrug:

·
Registered
36 Posts
wpendl1 said:
Wow... where'd everyone go??
Hey Bridget, yeah, that was me who honked at you last night on 3100 S.

Guess I'll head over to probe-enthusiast.com now.... :shrug:
I thought that was you. :)

141 - 160 of 12501 Posts