Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. anyone out there in the upstate ny area? like binghamton, syracuse? we should get together and have like an end of summer get-together. anything mazda or probe. im located in the binghamton area and its a fairly big town but its not to crowded and there are lots of places to meet. let me know what ya guys think email me. another thing, i would like to get a petiton together w all import and sport compact lovers. we all know the police are well... assholes and we have all been harassed at least twice by them. i would like to start a group and talk about are rights and freedoms. it might sound crazy but i think if we get enough people together and talk about the different bullshit we put up with from the police we can change something. there are a lot of imports in my town and we have a few clubs, plus im friends w some of them. i know they will go in on this with me. let me know guys.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Be glad to!

Hey im in the Poughkeepsie New York area I think it would be cool to get a show or something together. Better yet come and meet me and ill show you where I race.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
hey

sounds cool. i was wondering something, where is it you race? ive raced at Geneseo and that is a great track. its got a really good track plus they time your 1/4 mile, and a bunch of other shit on a computer and you can race people and time each other. its only ten bucks too. we should get the new york guys to meet there before the end of summer. how does the last week of august sound?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I basically street race only when money is on the line...and ONLY late when there is practically no one on the highway near me. (Route 9) I live about 40 minutes from the city. Just head up the Taconic and take the exit in Beacon NY and get on Route 9 for 10 minutes

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
cool shit!! im gonna set up a time sometime in mid september. if this sounds cool let me know.

·
Registered
166 Posts
hey black93mx-6 ...

what track do u go to ??
im from buffalo btw. thats not too far from u is it ??
we have a few probe guys here that meet up
once in a while from probetalk but im the only MX6
around. ive been to this track caled leicester dragway.
is that the one u go to ??

·
Registered
136 Posts
meet in NY

I got my mx6 in binghamton. I live in Rochester I wanna come when u all meet......it's only 2 hr. awaym from bing.
close to syracuse and buffalo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts