Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need any help that anyone can give me asap
i had an accident involving the remodification of the side of a saab 900...oops...and i have an insurance claim trying to go thru, but the problem is i have a USC after market spoiler. We (me every car person i know, smash repairers and countless suppliers) have no idea where i can get another front spoiler, coz mine was pretty much ruined and unrepairable.
so thats my question, im wondering if anyone can tell me about getting a front spoiler (i have a whole kit) for an 1989 mx-6...any spoiler what so ever except the factory one
thankyou to anyone who can help

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
perhaps try corksports...

i think http://www.corksports.com

as for in australia... give suborn a call - they do one off's and could probably make something pretty impressive but your looking about $1000 for the front bar

where did u get the ucs kit?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does anyone has a pics or web page for the usc kit?

my rear bar has a split where some knob backed into it in a shopping centre car park....

for the front bar i'm right - i'm working on something a bit differant, but rear bumper and skirts are still needed...

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey AusMX6
Ill swap you front bumpers }:)
i actually think i had some luck just this afternoons with MazTech in sydney {ph (o2) 96823299} who stock 2 different moulds for 89 mx6 so hopefully this wont be a dead end...AGAIN...
thanks for the number of USC but they went out of business about 4 years ago :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't tried the USC number but its from the current phone book & they are just down the road and always look busy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey supergenki,

if u can get a hold of pics of the maztech bars would u mind either posting them or e-mail them to me? never know.... might be something i can incorp. into the design i've been working on...

thanks

[Edited by AusMX6 on 05-22-2001 at 05:41 AM]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
errrr..i tried to ring USC this arvo...the number poster earlier in the thread was unable to be connected and 12455 call connect could help at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts