Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to look at a used 92 turbo stealth and was wondering if there are any sites to help me look for problems on the car. I dont know about cars that well and i dont want to be stuck with problems. thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
From what I understand those cars are a lot of trouble. I was looking at a 98 Prelude at a Dodge dealership last year and they had a Stealth there.. While the manager was helping me he told me to stay the hell away from the stealth. I asked why and he said they've been nothing but trouble and spend more time in the shop than on the road.. Oh well, and that was from a dodge dealer manager.. I ended up looking at a 97 Special Edition SS Camaro but as good a job as the guy did I didn't bite on the hook.. All that bone stock horse power and monster torque was damn tempting... However the insurance for a 21 year old guy on a car with 315 hp and 340lbs/torque was not so appealing.. ;)

My 2 cents worth and this thread probably should have been in the lounge

[Edited by shawnn on 01-04-2001 at 08:08 PM]

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
whats wrong with your 6??? dont tell me you got beat be a civic

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info and OH HELL NAW i didnt get by any civic, i stock one that is

·
Registered
179 Posts
my wife has a 92 dodge stealth and all we replaced in that amount of time is the cv joints and the clutch. other than that it has ran great. I would look at it. and drive it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Streezz said:
my wife has a 92 dodge stealth and all we replaced in that amount of time is the cv joints and the clutch. other than that it has ran great. I would look at it. and drive it.

The manager might have been bullshittin' me becaues he wanted to move that 97 SS Camaro instead of the Stealth. So he may have just said that to take my eyes off of it and put em on that SS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts