Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used oil pump, started, and Water pump. Parts were working great before I took them off, I am not putting them back on because I have purchased all new. I have an alternator(DEAD) for free if someone wants it for a rebuild or core charge!?

P.S. I'm in Auburn Wa

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
charger for the starter or is come get it if you want?

I'll take it :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, other than still dirty. You can have it. You earned it by helping me with all of my BS questions.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
werd...when can I get it? as a bonus, you'll get to see my mx6 :p

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, sweet. Anytime tomorrow, I will be at my parents house working on the mx6 tomorrow in Covington, but just give me a call and I can meet you somewhere. I am totally open.

Chris - 253-332-5230

If I dont pick up that means I didnt get to the phone in time... I will call right back.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
werd up...what's your name? lol

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol, It happens. I probably wouldn't have even seen it!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, I lied... The alternator is work pulling 15 amps strong still. A little dirty but fulling working still.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I will probably get this from you tomorrow morning? Is that cool? I'm heading up to Bellevue tomorrow late morning. Let me know. Btw, is that your cell phone or home?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cell phone, you just want the starter right? And how early, its at the parents house still, easy drive to get. I also have to let the woman know whats going on... unfortunately she wears the pants lol.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Cell phone, you just want the starter right? And how early, its at the parents house still, easy drive to get. I also have to let the woman know whats going on... unfortunately she wears the pants lol.
HAHA

Probably around 11 or so?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh, sweet. I'm gonna be at the parents house way earlier than that... So whenever your ready give me a call!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts