Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am almost positive that i e-mailed tc spoiler about kits they have for a 6, an i got a reply about a kit named v-style. I haven't been around the boards for a while so i may have missed and talk about it, anyone have a pics or know how it fits, the guy said i could buy it for 550, said he was having a sale, So whats the lowdown on this kit?

·
Registered
357 Posts
never heard, don't believe it exists.

to find what you've missed, try the search function

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"but check www.erebuni.com
they have a pic, i think its the yellow," this is a reply i got from him. And it's the shogun he seems to say it looks like. I wrote him back asking about the fit, and if it fits better than the erebuni then 550 bucks for it would be a great deal, right? It sounds to good to be true i think! i'll see.

·
Registered
242 Posts
He is probably talking about This Kit . It looks a little like the shogun, but the front is nicer IMO.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i love that kit, i hope thats what he's talking about, thanks!

G

·

hey
how much is that kit? does it come with everything and a spoiler? where can i buy it? thanks a lot...
can someone help me out on some prices too, i want to get an exahust system, 2.5 piping, nice 17" rims, good intake and some decent headers, and jspec headlights, can someone tell me the price of all those things, cuz i have no idea, im kinda new....
how much will the body kit and spoiler cost to put on? do i need to get it painted too? how much?
thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, yeah it's the kit posted above, it's 550+shipping and w/spoiler 795 i think+shipping, he said it's and exact fit, so i'm gonna go for it. I didn't ask about a bulk buy, sorry, My family just got a digital camera, so hopefully if and when i get this all set up, sometime next summer i'll take some pics and show them around, thanks guys!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of that kit from the back? Does it look like the shogun? (I hope not)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts