Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am cleaning out the garage and i have alot of left over items. I dont want to post any off these items. I would prefer to sell it all off in bulk lots. The TX5 shell will be going to the crusher in a few weeks, so dont delay.

So if you need anything, drop in and bring a trailer. Take it all, as its going cheap,

I have a complete 2.5 V6 engine with auto box and complete engine loom. Plus the accessory loom. $600 for it. Its missing alt and ac compressor (compressor was damaged in the accident).

Other items are in the pics below. If you cant see what you want in the pics, then just ask, as may have it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey
Does the tint on the MX6 windows have any bubbles or purple? U wouldnt be able to post the windows to SA by any chance?
thanks

·
Registered
534 Posts
Mate - I'd love to grab a few engine bits if you're willing to part:

- both 02's
- crank angle sensors
- throttle position sensor
- dizzy

I'm not sure whether the tx5 has the same indicator stalk assembly as the mx6, but if it does I could really use that!

Possibly both front and rear rocker covers

Thats all I can think of at the mo - drop me a PM if you're keen!

Cheers,

Jase

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jasonius said:
Mate - I'd love to grab a few engine bits if you're willing to part:

- both 02's
- crank angle sensors
- throttle position sensor
- dizzy

I'm not sure whether the tx5 has the same indicator stalk assembly as the mx6, but if it does I could really use that!

Possibly both front and rear rocker covers

Thats all I can think of at the mo - drop me a PM if you're keen!

Cheers,

Jase
I dont want to part the engine. Will either sell it complete or keep it myself, sorry...

With the indicator, i will get a pic tomorrow...

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blitzn.

Its not worth sending the windows interstate. You would be better off getting them done locally or even doing them yourself. Its not that hard to do.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Again, i will have to check. Will reply on it and the indicator stalk tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wuffles said:
Do you have a front crossmember?
I assume the mx one. Most of the front end went to the crusher. I did keep the axles/rotors and brakes. Plus i dropped the rear end (4ws rack) as one unit. But no crossmember.

Reactions: Wuffles

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some pics of items wanted.

Craig, i have no rear demister switch, sorry.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Awesome Cam - thanks for that. It looks like the stalk is the same! What I'm after is the entire indicator/wiper stalk assembly (as you can't pull the stalks out without stuffing it completely).

Would you be willing to unscrew and mail off the whole assembly? If so could you drop me a PM so we can talk about it a bit more?

Cheers,

Jase

1 - 15 of 15 Posts