Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vacuum Issues HELP ME PLEASE.......

Ok, I think im in the right Forum now I am sorry for going into the general forum but I am a noob at this..And i thought that i might get a few more replies in this forum...HELP...........

Hey guys i know you guys know your stuff about "THE" 6 so i have a few questions. I just recently bought and in stalled a jdm engine in my 93 ls and the ECU has been giving me a few codes ie: O2,Egr,FPRS.... And one of the questions i have is, i was looking at the vacuum on my car and then i printed out one of the diagrams from an older thread (THANK YOU),and i have vac lines going to all the wrong places (swapped at my buddys house and his wife was actin like a @!#$%:damnmad: so we kinda hurried at the end just pluggin things here and there) But my intake is the curved neck style and im not positive if the vac diagram matches the flow of line on this intake..Point being, Question 1. Do any of you guys know anything about this intake(is it better,is it a POS:shrug: ) Please feel free to edumacate me in any way I will accept any knowledge on this..Question 2. is there a different Vac diagram for this Intake...?? If so does anyone have it..???

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok I think i have all the vaccum ran to all the right places now but my question about the intake still stand. If anyone out there can answer the questions for me that would be great.

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
The J-Spec inlet manifold also has larger runners going to the front and rear banks, and is widely accepted to give better performance over the KL03 manifold as it is less restrictive..

Most members with J-Spec engines are looking for J-Spec manifolds to go with them..

John

Reactions: dlwrdr2004
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.