Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have a 96 4 banger auto. when im in drive i have a bad vibration at idle and the whole dash shakes. but when im in neutral or part it smooths out a little. also when i change the load of the engine like putting on the a/c the idle drops to about 350 and it smooths out a little. i allready checked my mounts and i know there good and i also hooked it up to a scanned using genaric obd 2 because i dont have access to the factory scanner yet and its running a little bit too lean. so i looked for vacume leaks and theres none. the car only has 40 k on it! so if anyone els has had this problem please help!! o ya i also checked the iac valve or (bypass) valve and thats fine i also replaced the air filter, plugs, wires ,cap ,rotor fuel filter.... i also heard that the 02 sensor will do this but thats 200 bucks so before i throw one of them in there i want to know for sure...if anyone knows or has a suggestion reply or email me at [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
na none but like a month ago i had on but it was only insufincent warm up at idle in bank 1...that was set because the rpms were so low at start up and it didnt warm up properly..??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts