Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
///M power
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I could not find a http site to host this, so if you want it, grab it from my ftp server. Anonymous access is allowed, so you can use "anonymous" as the user name and "password" as the password. The link is
Canuck-mx6's FTP site

The movie is about 62 MB and you need to get the Divx Codec (in the same directory) to view this

let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Canuck! YOU DA MAN!!! That is one sweet video!

...but what happened to you on the on ramp? one second you were on my tail... then I was off in the distance at the end of the ramp!?!?!? I really like how you chose "wild thing" for the on ramp! ;)

·
Registered
191 Posts
YEAH BABY!!!!!!

now i wish i got there earlier so my ride would be shown more in that video

thanks Canuck! the tunes made it so cool to watch.

·
///M power
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LV2 CRNR said:
Canuck! YOU DA MAN!!! That is one sweet video!

...but what happened to you on the on ramp? one second you were on my tail... then I was off in the distance at the end of the ramp!?!?!? I really like how you chose "wild thing" for the on ramp! ;)
Its those damned tokico's/eibachs and 225 rubber that you got! :) hehehe. I would love to go head to head with you in my car.......I did not want to push my GF's car as I do not know the limits. I do not drive it that often :)

Your car really handled that curve!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I did not want to push my GF's car

sure, sure. you were pushing her car trying to get away from me as we were heading back to the AMC. j/k bud!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sure sure.... GF's car, uh huh.... :p At least you didn'thave to take it home early.

I hate to say it but, I was taking it easy in that corner! :cool: I had tons of ability in reserve because I didn't know the ramp.

Next time I'll also have my PSI where it should be. Turns out my guage reads 3psi lower than actual and I was trying out 38psi.... so my PSI was actually 41. DAMN! no wonder I was able to squeel those big monsters in the corners! (first time ever) Next time they'll be a grippier 36PSI.

·
///M power
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LV2 CRNR said:
Sure sure.... GF's car, uh huh.... :p At least you didn'thave to take it home early.

I hate to say it but, I was taking it easy in that corner! :cool: I had tons of ability in reserve because I didn't know the ramp.

Next time I'll also have my PSI where it should be. Turns out my guage reads 3psi lower than actual and I was trying out 38psi.... so my PSI was actually 41. DAMN! no wonder I was able to squeel those big monsters in the corners! (first time ever) Next time they'll be a grippier 36PSI.
Hehehe, you guys are too funny :p Just wait until the tokico's come in. I am getting them from ken at Auto Addictions http://www.autoaddictions.com for a really good price.......and speaking of PSI, the winter project will be a jackson racing supercharger, 220 horses at the wheels baby!(@8PSI and water injection - no intercooler)

I just hope that my GF lets me drive it sometimes :D she will probably be too busy racing herself (like in the Porsche commercial)

I am not planning on modifying my car anymore than it is because it gets too expensive and too much custom work is required for stuff like turbos. I have built it to handle (the setup is identical to yours except that I have 225/35 - 18 rubber).

The GSR is much simpler, even the supercharger is a 6 hour bolt on, and parts are so much easier to find, so we plan on continuing to upgrade the GSR instead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts