Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one night im on the freeway when i was all stock and i usually cruise about 75 or 80 and i passed a Viper GTS in the middle lane. he waited a few seconds and then got on it. i was no match for him and i knew it...so did he. so he didnt really pull hard but i stayed behind him and we got off on the same exit and turned left at a red light. he didnt take off so fast, got up to 3rd gear at about 30MPH and saw me comin up. he dropped to 2nd(only doin 30) and chirped his foot-wide tires and i knew that i wouldnt come near him but i tried my hardest so i would know what i was goin up against after i got my new engine and NOS. he backed off and so did i but he was still about a bus length in front of me when i was about to turn off. then he got on it and i was like ??? until i saw an older RUF turbo blow his doors off. he musta been blowin NOS or sumthin cuz he did to that viper what the viper would have done to me.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Call me stupid, but what is a RUF turbo? I would love to be killed by a car like a Viper...

·
Registered
734 Posts
ooooh, no wonder it blew by the Viper..... I thought that Porsche's were basically as modified as they could be from the factory. Dang...

·
Registered
44 Posts
those RUF's are pretty badass...the latest R&T had a new one based on a 933 up against a Diablo GT, a new Z8, a 911 Turbo, a Maranello and a Z06 and it beat everything even the freaking Diablo 6.0 GT which happens to be personal favorite....the top speed and acceleration times were damn impressive the only thing it lost in was the skidpad to the beautiful Z06....they placed the RUF above all the other cars and called it the World's Greatest Sports Car...i dont know if thats an overstatement or not but still its an incredible car i must say

·
Registered
734 Posts
How does it stand number wise against the McLaren F1 LM? I figure it has better off the line than the MCL, but does it keep up the pace through the gears or does it lose a little oomph after you shift out of the torque curve??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts