Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey was wondering if anyone had an idea of a ruff price of replacing vris solenoids?

Recently driving my probe ive noticed that i no longer get that pull/kick feeling at 4200 ne more and it just feels flat all the way through as sif my vris solenoids arent working.

I havnt done paper clip test yet to confirm this but was just wondering what price to replace solenoids would be?

·
Registered
752 Posts
$160 from mazda but if you are lucky sme one will sell you one for a lot less, one of mine died to so i got one from stoker100

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks stoof01, could i most likely just get some from almaz for less than $160 if thats direct from mazda. did u fit ur solenoids urself u got from stroker100? if so was it hard to do?

·
Registered
752 Posts
It's easy to change just unplug it then unclip it and pull up i think on the DE manifold then put the new one in 15 mins tops

·
Registered
778 Posts
ive still got one if your interested PM me. (it will be 1/16th the price of mazdas).
to remove it theres 2 vac hoses, 1 electrical connector and a clip on the actual solenoid to pull it from the bracket. should take no more then 5min (and it does not matter which way the hoses go when you put it back on).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts