1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES the vacuum lines are in correct order and plugged into the right places

YES i have replaced the VRIS solenoids THREE TIMES

STILL NOTHING

I even got my tps professionally calculated to see if that might be it.

I checked it today and saw some lines that were a LITTLE kinked because the way they were routed. Fixed them, still nothing.

I have a 1999 626 KLG4 engine in my M-edition. I have the KLDE ECU and wire harness. At first i had the KLDE intake manifold on the KLG4 and VRIS worked. I swapped intake manifolds, and now VRIS doesn't work. I even took pics and showed people on here and PT how the vacuum lines were at and they said that was the right way, now i lost the pics :/. I'm completely out of options and i dont know what to do now.

PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
So you still have the DE's ECU with the G4? Maybe that's it? And all VRIS solenoids and such are the same across the board, irregardless of the engine? But... Can't you run VRIS with a ZE on a DE's ECU?

And how are you sure it's not working?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im doing the paper test now. ill get back on here in a few

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
are all solenoids operational? i've replaced my solenoids before too, but it just so happened the ones I replaced with were broken too. test with a 12v source on the connections, should hear a very audible click if they are opening correctly

·
Registered
752 Posts
Do you have the Check valve thats in the vac line the right way around? that stopped mine from working

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vris #1 is now working, just trying to get numba 2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts