Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey chumps

magna club struggles to get enough people for a dyno day, so they are asking other people to go. Me and fizzy are taking our ZE 626's down for some fun, anyone else care to join??

Hey all,
We have managed to locate an AWD dyno willing to do a dyno day for us. The company is called Tenagah Motorsports. The cost will be $50 per head plus a few dollars extra if you would like a sausage sizzle and drink.
There is only 25 spots that can be filled so let me know by responding to this thread or give me a pm.
This is a great way to see how much power your car is putting out whether it is stock or modified.
We need to get between 20 and 25 cars to enter and if we haven't got enough number by the 15th of March, I will extend the offer to another car club as well. If your down as a maybe, you may be liable to miss out if somebody can confirm their coming and need a spot.

Where: Tenagah Motorsports
Cost: 50 per head
When: Sunday the 5th of April (exact time TBA)

Regards, Paul.
see here The Australian Magna Club

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
hmm wouldnt mind getting the z3 dyno'd
could see how much ive got with the current engine so i would know how much ive gained with the 3.2l :D

put my name down on the list as well pls (cbf signing up for the forum)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok no probs benny

will your knee be alright to drive the car down?

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
yeah nw. im driving to work now so getting to tenaga should be no worries in a couple of weeks

is it pay upfront or on the day?
cos im still $50 short from the last dyno that was organised :(

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ben, if that was for the ozmazda dyno day let me know, should be able to get that money back for you if you can prove you transferred money originally and never got any back (ie bank statement)

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
yeah it was the ozmazda cruise
i transferred over the cash and never got it back but i was going to get it back in cash at the cruise that was a few weeks later. totally forgot about it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts