Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: Zach is now the proud owner of this car, pm him. not like anyone reads this shit though.

this is professorblaze's old car and almost anything is for sale. there is still parts left over from my car for sale too, so don't be afraid to ask.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Is the little clutch pipe holder on THIS car? (still hoping to find one...)

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
i wish i could have the paint......its so much better than mine. Can you like scrape it off and ship it to me?

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
idk how hard it would be to ship but front swaybar(24.__ mm correct?) and rear if its the 18mm probe bar and lower tie bar.

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
How much for the engine harness, Turn Signal Switch and STOCK ECU?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much for the driver window switch n rear strutbar if it has one
ill check but $75? feel free to make offers.

Is the little clutch pipe holder on THIS car? (still hoping to find one...)
already pm'd you

i wish i could have the paint......its so much better than mine. Can you like scrape it off and ship it to me?
$14,000.

idk how hard it would be to ship but front swaybar(24.__ mm correct?) and rear if its the 18mm probe bar and lower tie bar.
ill ship anything, but ill have to measure them first as i don't know shit about this car.

how about your turbo and air system?
and the speedometer cable.
i can do that, but be more specific on exactly what you want. someone else is already interested in the tb boot.

How much for the engine harness, Turn Signal Switch and STOCK ECU?
$75? make an offer.

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
^^ Pm Sent

·
Registered
510 Posts
How much for the thing that make the adjustable suspension work? The guy who looked at mine said they were removed.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I think it was on the struts he pop some little cap off and said they were missing . Where is the module? I don't know if thats missing to.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think it was on the struts he pop some little cap off and said they were missing . Where is the module? I don't know if thats missing to.
no clue, ill have to read the wsm.

you have lower tie bar ??? how much to ship to canada g0a 2r0 ??
you mean the rear tie bar? i don't believe it does but ill check later.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
most likely you have replacement struts, and the modules to control the suspension is on the top, they're a gold color, and if they do have the modules, most likely the parts are shot and u need to replace which the dealer is too expensive.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I will buy:
-TB boot (Assuming its in good condition)
-The pcv plugs into the valve cover, the rubber garment that holds the pcv tube, how much for that? (Mine keeps blowing off when I hit boost, thus oil all inside my engine bay :( )
-Or Hell, the whole Valve Cover
-Compressor side tube that goes from the turbo to the bypass valve
-The cap at the end of the fuel rail closest to cylinder #1 (So I can tap it out and put a nipple in it for a better FPR setup)

And will possibly buy, after I see your prices:
-Exhaust Manifold
-VAF
-The Pretty Blue Spark Plug Wires

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will buy:
-TB boot (Assuming its in good condition)
-The pcv plugs into the valve cover, the rubber garment that holds the pcv tube, how much for that? (Mine keeps blowing off when I hit boost, thus oil all inside my engine bay :( )
-Or Hell, the whole Valve Cover
-Compressor side tube that goes from the turbo to the bypass valve
-The cap at the end of the fuel rail closest to cylinder #1 (So I can tap it out and put a nipple in it for a better FPR setup)

And will possibly buy, after I see your prices:
-Exhaust Manifold
-VAF
-The Pretty Blue Spark Plug Wires
what, was my ghetto turbo to bpv not good enough for you? :lol:

ill pull this all later as well, as i have a shit load to pull already. just to let you know though, since i have 3 vafs now its gonna be cheap. id practically give them away at this point as they are hard to sell.

·
Registered
349 Posts
what, was my ghetto turbo to bpv not good enough for you? :lol:

ill pull this all later as well, as i have a [shizzle] load to pull already. just to let you know though, since i have 3 vafs now its gonna be cheap. id practically give them away at this point as they are hard to sell.
ba-haha :jump: that coolant tube was legit, but I like to have backups! well, you have my information, let me know how much, pm me when you have some time and have some figures, then we will go from there.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
replied.

sorry to everyone who was waiting on replies about parts today, but i was sick so i didn't get a chance to do much today but clean old parts out of my closet.

1 - 20 of 434 Posts