Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wanna goto Cayuga tommorrow morning

Ive never been, I want to go.. how do you get there?
how much does it cost? anyone else wanna go wit me?
how do you do it? is the sky purple? who am i? whats in a name?

lates :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
What a place

I have never been but I heard its in Stoney Creek near Hamilton. Thats it, thats all I know about it.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mmkay

Im going tommorrow (saturday) morning and afternoon.. I think Ive figured out how to get there, and I called to get some pricing... dont ask me what the prices were cause I dont really rememeber what she said.. But if anyone would like to hook up and go lets do it... Im goin either way... Keep an eye out for the green six

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yo, go on Sunday.. all the Finals are then, Saturday is just the qualifying!!!

Im going up on Sunday, so i dunno if you wanna meet up or something up there.... It should be hype... just like Darknights except with races!!

Shit I cant wait!!

I haven't gone before to Dragnights only Darknights I have gone too.. but I heard it is way better than Darknights!!

btw I sent you an email as well didnt know which you would check first

I got a flyer with directions and shit, and you get a discount with the flyer... Im getting in for free with my buddy, so If you want I could prolly link you the flyer

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
yo sick 6.... i may possibly reech with u on sunday man.. im dying to go to this event! do u wanna meet up somewhere and go from there? also do u know the admition charge? tia...

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DoH

So i didnt know where the fvck the place was and ended up in niagara falls after about a 5 hour drive yesterday.. I went throug an entire tank of gas.. and by the time i finally reached the place, it was too late!!! Grrr... BUT it is 9 o clock in the morning on sundat right now.. and im goin again today and hopefully ill get a chance to run some... so I wil definantly see you there yo.. watch for the green six rippin up the srip yo :) hahaha
(actually i have no clue as to how well im gonna do)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Speedstar: sorry since the board was done never even knew you wanted to reach.. should've sent me an email or something to lemme know

Rufnek: yo I saw you up there still mang!!! representing the sixes!!! There were some pretty good races going on there eh?

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kewl...

you saw me eh? kewl yo.. I had a blast!!!

havent had that much fun in ages... I surely need to work on my launches though... Hoping to hit low 15s with the mods I have now but with better front tires...

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yeh man.... YOu did nuff runs eh? I figured it would be someone from the board but I didnt want to approach you like an idiot and be like "uhhh yeh"

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dayamn

You should have man... after all I drive a Mazda so you know Im not gonna be punk, like a honda driver :) just playin...

next come and chat yo... I felt kinda lonely because it was just me with my woman in the stands watching...
gong for sure again soon... :)

G

·
Cayuga test and tune

I'm going tonight 7-9 pm. My co-worker's Honda S2000 wants to get spanked :)

Some of my Camaro and Corvette buddies will be there too. You going?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yeh Im gonna bring my car up there probably as soon as I get it back (whenever the f*ck that is!!)

Never brought my car up before.. how much did you have to pay anyways rufnek?

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
word...

it was only like 30 bux to race, and ten bucks for my girl to spectate.... i think it was a little cheaper then usuall because they only did time trials.... goona go up again soon yo.. I'll let you next time I go :)

lates...:)

·
Registered
763 Posts
that would be hype still! you gonna go after september?

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yup

definantly a weekend in september yo..
we'll hook up

lates... :)

·
Registered
763 Posts
aiight! I got you on Icq still.. I think you added me to your contact list too?? We'll be in touch, maybe some others would wanna reach up with us too. I got a hurting 4banger , but I just wanna go up for fun (practice for when I get my turbo!) hah yeh right
peace

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think I may be going to Cayuga on Friday night. My cousin and I are planning on making the trip. We'll be in a black mx6 LS and a white mx3 GSR. Come say hi if anyone is there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts