Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any one have a full set of black cloth interior for sale? I have a full set of tan leather interior, if wanted to trade for a more classy look. Its in great shape except the drivers seat could use some work, one tear on the part u sit on. All electric, Rear and passenger side is in great shape. could shampoo and wash it all. Thanks!:wave: edit:sorry mods , put this in the wrong place

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
I have a set of gray cloth seats. Need cleaning and honestly the driver seat is not in very good condition, but I would be willing to sell them to you for 20.00 plus the cost of shipping...thats front and rear seats.

Heather

Edit: Here are some pics.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow , you still have those! I thought you were selling those a while back. well the dirt isnt that big of a deal i have a really good shampooer. But that tear is killing it. $20 dollars is a steal though, I was looking for the full set rather than just some seats, thanks for the offer though heather.

·
Registered
308 Posts
How about a lil teamwork. I have the rest of the that cloth interior!
The rear dash is not pictured, but I have it and it is in excellent condition.

·
Registered
308 Posts
$350 plus shipping. Everything is in good condition. There's some dust in the pics as it came out of a project car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts