Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day mxers !
I want to get a new steering wheel !
My one has been damaged by the sun, and I don't know if I should get a new sports one or if anyone in Australia has a factory one for sale. I need a black one for a second gen. with or without an air bag.
How much do you want ?
I know there is a MX6 getting cut up in the for sale forum , but it's in the U.S. and the Australian dollar isn't worth a bean and it will probably cost me a squilion bucks........

"Oo-Roo"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: "look into my eyes, you are under my power , you "WILL" give me your MX6 " :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
{ These " eek's " rock ! }
P.K

·
Registered
139 Posts
talk to JPMXTGT, hes a member of the club and he happens to be getting rid of his steering wheel. Tell him RICH007X sent you to him.
Just out of curiousity, any idea where i can get euro spec headlights for my six..i live in the U.S. and its nearly impossible for me to find them at a reasonable price. If you can somehow get me a pair i would gladly pay for them and pay you a little extra for your help. I dont live around many people who are into the six. I seem to be the only one in my area. Thanks alot man. i appreciate it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
correction

his name is JPMX6GT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts