Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
go with a borla or a greddy, the borla you can get at jcwhitney for like $280 now, it also comes with the million mile warranty, it is all stainless steel

·
Registered
139 Posts
or you can get a brullen, they're also specifically made for our cars.
www.brullenexhaust.com

i think that is the link.
I heard a brullen muffler on an audi S4 and didnt like it. Could barely even tell it had an exhaust. I am all for the GReddy, second to none..when talking about cat back exhausts.

·
Registered
160 Posts
true

yeah i agree. You may also want to consider IAT mod. this mod will make a difference not a whole lot, but you can tell. It will make your auto. trans. shift quicker. It came in handy when i raced a civic; 1st gear we were even, but as 2nd gear came around the tranny shifted very quick while chirping the tires and I gained on him.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the thing is...

ok, when i push hard on gas I go 1st that is normal
then once i reach 2nd, I feel the pull and my tires screech, gives me a push...is this already has someything on it? I bought the car and this is already there...my friends say that there is something done to it because stock auto just does not have that much pull on 2nd gear...
I like em too:D sounds mean when that tire [email protected]
thanks mx6 boy, I guess i'll check master mufflers...

20 some days til fast n furious...})

·
Registered
160 Posts

...you won't feel as much of as push as having an IAT mod. yeah it will chirp your tires even without it, but in a very hot weather I don't think it will chirp/shift as much without IAT mod.
I thought it was 11 days (10 days now) days till the fast and the furious.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok

So i guess it's not...
I'll check that out...
oh is it for fast n furious...

My Gf told me...oh DOH!
it is june 12 th today...hahaha:rolleyes:

yes i was wrong...
:eek:

the indiglo speed gauges are the right price at 80-90$ ??
Since I'm not too savvy with wiring, where Can i get them done at professionally if I do get one...?

thanks fellas
:D :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts