Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am wanting to get some black cloth seats and dash hole interior....i been looking in junk yards and stuff cant find a first gen 6 that has it...any one know where to get it or have any off it....

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
reading owns j00 Dima ;)

Unfortunatley, there was no black interior for the 1g MX6

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Dammit, i feel like such a noob. *shakes head*

But to my defense - i think ivan man has done a successful install of 2nd g seats in his 1g recently. Talk to him about the process.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Dammit, i feel like such a noob. *shakes head*

But to my defense - i think ivan man has done a successful install of 2nd g seats in his 1g recently. Talk to him about the process.

Yea he got them in decently, when we tried installing them like a straight drop in it was a no go, his neighboor made him some brackets then they fit right in.

2g leather power seats into his 1g mx6, they are really nice, and they sit about 1'' higher then stock.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Yea he got them in decently, when we tried installing them like a straight drop in it was a no go, his neighboor made him some brackets then they fit right in.

2g leather power seats into his 1g mx6, they are really nice, and they sit about 1'' higher then stock.
I can't have the seats any higher...my head almost hits as it is :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Oh...thought you meant a 2g car...I'll take the seats :D

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I'll deal with it :D I work in an engineering department...we can work something out with the mounts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yes my seats ride a little high but its because I had already spent many hours getting them in. I figured how to drop them after they were in and did not want to spend more time do it all over again. Im a short mexican kind of guy so it works for me. Plus my seat look hot in 1st gen.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts