Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Kitchener, turned from Weber onto Erb was followed by a very phat looking 2G-MX6 with what looked liked a body kit and cool rims. I was in my blue 94PGT with the big fat Greddy hangin' out back.

Was that anyone here? If so, very nice '6 sir.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
hmmmm

did it have an HKS dragger? was it black and lowered? if it is i think i've seen him at a guelph gathering... i saw one with a bunch of low riders and some teggies...

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: hmmmm

Mazda_Speedstar said:
did it have an HKS dragger? was it black and lowered? if it is i think i've seen him at a guelph gathering... i saw one with a bunch of low riders and some teggies...
Don't know about the dragger...I never saw the back of it. It looked like a maroon colour to me, not black and likely lowered.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey Mike, that was me! Tks for the compliments. I think I remember ya, we pulled up to lights right?
Anyways, I'll try to post some pics I have for everyone.
It was the erebuni combat kit#44 i have little darker ruby/maroon colour over the factory. Where are you and speedstar from. U guys from kit/guelph area?
Chris

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
im in toronto, but visit guelph frequently due to relatives... its a nice town.. very small though and rarely any nice cars... newayz try to show up to the toronto meet... looks like yours is gonna be the nicest 6 from the us guys who showed up for the last one..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts