Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK regarding to my water pump issue. I called Sprint Auto Parts and they gave me a price for around $80 and Wuffles told me they sell it for $120 at Repco!

So should I go for the more expensive one?

Sprints got them in stock and under the Mazda 626 GD F2 model in their book which says including turbo F2T....

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looool...sorry...ahh I started a new thread cause the heading says water pump leaking and some people that wouldnt know about it probably wouldnt read or response...so I thought I post a new thread just title it as "prices and brands" so whoever know about it would response.....probably I shouldnt have done it but thought it might be better...

from memory i remember that the cheap ones are indian made and aint really good as the other ones....my dad tried the indian ones for magna and laser but said the more expensive one is better dunno why...

but I guess I go for the cheaper one and see how it goes...since its brand new it should be fine...

thanks

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I reckon thats the one I just got but not sure how long is the warranty on mine....

I got the one from sprint autoparts made by precision and apparently is made in japan (on the pump its written Japan) so it must be a good one...I paid $76.20...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts