Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are the biggest regional forum! Canada kicks ass eh!
Just thought I'd mention it.
One other thing, and the last time i brought this up it turned into a discussion on Honda sport bikes so i figure its okay to bring it up again, but anyways, I think you should all put Canada/Canadian in your signature and show some pride, plus then we know we can talk about weather, kilometers, and money on the main board without confussion.
Just a thought??
Have a good one all.
Claeren

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Go Canada! And I think you've got a good idea there, so I changed my sig accordingly...take care!

bj

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
yo swift

we should have our own bulk buy section too I think...

I mentioned this in the sug and coms thread, but I dono how often those are looked at..

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
How many Canadian members do we have though? I just wonder if it's worth setting up something like that, rather than just starting a thread in this section regarding the buy you are trying to organise. I'll see what Scooby has to say as well on the matter. Let me know what you think.

bj

hey, do you have any pics of your ride with the dash kit installed?

[Edited by bj_swift on 03-29-2001 at 10:03 AM]

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
:)

not yet do I have pics, im gettin my camera very soon, so I will be sure to post some shortly.. it does look really kewl though :smokin:

G

·
0 Posts
I think that we have plenty of Canadians on this website :E. . . Certainly enough for us to have our own Buy/sell/wanted forum! I think that that is a great idea! :idea:

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
SOunds good to me, but lets wait until we upgrade the bulletin board software. We are working on a ton of things right now. One of them is cleaning up old posts. I dont want to complicate it by adding any new forums just yet.
The board upgrade should happen within the next few weeks.

G

·
0 Posts
Canadians are present everywhere, before the big crash we were #1 on RX7 forum too but now we are #2 not far behind...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts