Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Weapon R Coilovers for 1st Gen.!!!!!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  PeterD 
#1 ·
On my daily hunt for 1st gen. MX6 parts I stumbled across Weapon-R coilovers for 1st gen. MX-6's and 626's. Check them out at http://importuniverse.site.yahoo.net/mazda.html
Only 300 bucks too!!!! Anyone have them???? I would like to try them out.
Tate

#3 ·
im thinking about hittin up importuniverse to for those coilovers to. they look pretty badass. i dont know of any other companies who make some decent coilovers for a 1st gen 6. 300.00 is not a bad price and on top of that on orders of 200.00 or over you can get 10% off!

#4 ·
I'm a lil confused on Coil overs. What are the difference between coil overs and getting springs and shocks? I'm not totally sure what coil overs are and do, with the exception that they are for your suspension. If they are better, I would definately drop down the cash for em.

#5 ·
Coil overs are all about the Ride Heigth. you can adjust how low and how high you want your car, a superior feature as to regular new lowering springs. That is cool if you want to go on a long trip; you can jack it back up to factory heigth and still have superior suspension. i hear that the ride quality is better too. i mailed weapon R to see how much you could you could lower and raise them and they said 0-4" (0 as in factory heigth) 4" is way lower than your car can actully go. get coilovers they are so much better i know i am.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.