Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if wepon R coilovers are good and is 250 bucks for them a good price and will it fit a v6 if my friend has a 4 cylinder he is the one selling them they are brand new

·
Registered
47 Posts
As far as prices, I have no clue, but I have heard about the rep. that Weapon R has created for themselves. I would not buy. Everyone I have talked to has had something bad to say, and I am not saying that it is all true, but I am saying that I would play it on the safe side and not get them. Hope that I helped some. ;)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
maybe this should be in the performance forum, but get the GC coilover they are the best thing for the MX6. i have them and they will drop the front end ( i hade intrax spring), the front was at 13.12in from teh fender well to the middle of my 17in rim. now it was drop 3/4in by the coilovers.

moving holdon for the ride!!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
yeah man, definitely get the GCs. they come with Eibach springs. a tried and true quality spring. i dont think i'd trust the Weapon R springs. the only thing i'd get from them is like shift knobs or those cool new floormats. thats bout it. mostly cause too much of their stuff is "universal" which leaves me skeptical. they're prolly just a kit designed for hondas that happened to fit MX6's too.

or you could grab your nuts and be the ginea pig and maybe discover an excellent product :rolleyes:
who knows? i dont think anyone on here or pt.com has em, so noone really knows from experience. you could always sell em if YOU dont like em.

just my $.02
L8R
Nick

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
somebody had some for sell once on here. i cant remeber the name but i dont recall if used them but i dont think he did. later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts