Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just put the new weapon r air intake on, sounds, and looks great, i can notice a BIG difference if any of you were gettin one or thinking about it, let me know if i can answer any questions!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Intake

Yeah!!!! I have it too and it kicks ass, can't wait to get the ram air hook up.
Tate

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
talked to modern performance today, he said they were discontinuing the dragon for the mazda/probe 88-92 that sucks, so if your gonna get one get it now!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
retail is 135.00, i got it for 120.00, go to modern performance.com, ask for JOEL, he will hook you up, tell him ya know LEE, let me know what he says, if ya get it...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Ram AIR

Weapon R is coming out with the ram-air hookup for it in a couple of months, I think May. It comes with a flexible hose and a duct that attaches to the front of your car which also has a door on it for rainy weather. Check it out at:
http://www.weapon-r.com/main2.html
under the performance menu.
Tate

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
smachan, i agree with ya, it took two [email protected]#@n months for it to show up, and when i did get it it was the WRONG color, so i called back, and he said yeah they sent you that one because they stopped makin the chrome ones, i was like dont you think you could have called and let me know, and his said no, hey i got pulled today and got FIVE tickets, cool huh?!#@$!so, f#$k them, no offense to anyone that works or knows someone that works there, im out gotta do that club thing tonight...peace

·
Registered
405 Posts
5 Tickets?? For What?

sorry to hear about your bad luck. i ordered my intrax from them. after waiting almost 3 weeks i cancelled my order. first time i called they told me that they had been shipped out (week 1). the next time i called they told me that they had been shipped out a couple of days ago (week 2). the last time i called they told me they were on back order from the manufacturer or something (week 3). that is when i gave them a royal ass chewing and asked for my money back.

i wouldnt have had any problem with them if they would have been straight with me in the first place. shit i probably still would have bought them. ohhh well summit shipped them to me in 2 days.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tint, suspension, exhaust,stereo, eng.mods, here in va. they dont play, especially the state troopers, and yes i highly agree with you about modern performance...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Do you guys have just the dragon filter/adapter, or the whole intake tube/filter combo?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts