Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
hey wow a vendor that's actually worth while. Now how about some 10% off discount codes?

·
Registered
29 Posts
RockAuto!

RockAuto.com is happy to be a sponsor of MX6.com – Mazda Forum! We are a family business, based in Wisconsin, serving auto parts customers online since 1999. Please visit Auto Parts Fast at RockAuto, hit the START button and see all the auto and body parts available for your vehicles!

RockAuto’s inventory includes parts from more than 100 manufacturers. Parts are shipped directly to your door. Order status and instructions for returns / part cores are conveniently available online.

We offer forum members and repeat customers an additional 5% off RockAuto’s already low prices. Just enter discount code: 5BF4B8B2E00F in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” line of your shopping cart. Code expires 4/23/2009. Questions? Send an email to [email protected] or call 1-866-ROCKAUTO (762-5288).

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Great vendor. I recommend them!

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Just place an order for 4 exhaust valves and 2 drive axle seals for cheap. Good Vendor!

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
got a call from rock auto today. seems the slave cyl i ordered was actually out of stock. they just wanted to make sure it was ok to send out a different brand of slave cyl for me. very impressed by that. any other shop would have either just took it off the order, or just tossed in the other brand without even thinking of what the customer wanted.

:)

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
My order of calipers, timing belt tensioner, and assorted other things arrived quickly and packed very well. The 5% coupon was a nice treat also. thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts