Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the new MX6.com (3.0) site and server. There are many new features and we will be adding more as we go. So there will be lots of changes.
Please post any questions or comments about the new site in the Comments forum.

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Me likey :D

haha, I cheated for the first post after you. I don't see any bugs yet, but I'll keep looking.

edit: These past two posts that I made aren't showing up in my User CP under subscribed threads.

nevermind, it just didn't show up as a new post, but it's still in subscribed threads. Does it not show up until someone different makes a post? OK, just confirmed, it doesn't show up in the UCP when someone posts unless you click show all subscriptions.

Forget it, now it IS working. :lol:

The main page appears a bit messy without everything lined up like the old server.

·
Registered
739 Posts
seems to have kicked me off twice. and when i log on i have to click the link to redirect.... but as i already said, its awsome

·
Registered
947 Posts
So now that the Cars are gone in the top right, how do you check your Karma?

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are still tweaking the Domain aliasing..we may experience some strange things for a little while.. :)

Reactions: Polish_mx6

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Lookin good! Smilies seem to have taken a dump on us though...

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
I notice a few images ie emoticons are not on yet

all in good time

i dont like not having full screen width for the forums etc

i like it how it was before

but it will grow on me

·
Registered
947 Posts
Very nice boyz. The site looks awesome.. Where do we click now to see our karma!
move you mouse over your Green Karma Bars, post count also.. it will tell you your power and amount

Reactions: HiPrsur

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
move you mouse over your Green Karma Bars, post count also.. it will tell you your power and amount

yeah. but wheres the screen that tells me who gave me the karma and what post it was given?

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah or nay on the age display?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Ok this is sexy! I love the top of the page and the slight differences in the table borders. Man this site is better than ever now! :tup: :tup:

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.