Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 145 Posts

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
as long as i got my black background for the am hours :)

scooby:tup:

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
i cant send grham am a pm man!:mad:

i wanted to ask him what the ggirl is singing hehe:eek:

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
so i have to pm by clikcing user name :(

SUCkZoRz!

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Will you be adding an MX6.com store?
Yep.. all of the new features have to be added after the server move, so I am going to begin working on them once we have got everything working. :)

Reactions: skiingman

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
As stated like a bunch of people before me...

Definately prefer cars driven vs their age. I wouldnt mind both, but I definately find it beneficial to know what others are driving.

Subtle color changes arent bad, but all this space down the left seems like it needs something.

A more available link to find your own profile/karma would be handy

I'm getting used to it.

·
Registered
947 Posts

Definately prefer cars driven vs their age. I wouldnt mind both, but I definately find it beneficial to know what others are driving.

Subtle color changes arent bad, but all this space down the left seems like it needs something.

I'm getting used to it.
You pretty much sum it up there, i was thinking the exact samething when i was looking through the site

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
well i am at work right now soican't checkout all thenew stuff til later but ilook forward to finding allthe new features and the site getting even better over the next few weeks. Great job scoob, KARma FOR YOU! An i will be paypaling some money as i haven't paid in sometime...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

I'm getting used to it.
I agree. But i don't really like the banner at the top as much as the old one. But the more i think about it the less i remember it lol.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I agree. But i don't really like the banner at the top as much as the old one. But the more i think about it the less i remember it lol.

The "Corksport" banner kind of clashes with the mx6.com banner. :shrug:

The site seems to be running faster. I'm liking it thus far.

*Edit* It's kind of weird having a gap on the left side of the posts.

41 - 60 of 145 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.