Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 145 Posts

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
I don't like the gap at all. I really prefer the posts to be centered. Kinda like driving with a really big lump in your back pocket...feels weird...

Laters
Ryan

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I'm also not liking the wide space at the side when I read a post.

I don't mind age, although (as many others have said), I also prefer the car being driven (as this is sometimes not mentioned in someone's post, but quite required in order to help diagnose a problem).

Overall - some nice changes. God I'm addicted to this site...it's kinda sad actually :)

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
After having a bit more of alook around I like the power thing I think thats a cool idea... real show of karma,

The multi quote thing is great. So many times i've needed something like that.

THe 'gap' will take a little getting used to.. but doesn't bother me too much.

Look forward to hearing what others think.

Thanks Guys you've done an awesome job!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Power is how much your karma is worth. So when you give them karma you give that many points.

·
Registered
647 Posts
i think it looks great i also dont mind the age altho it be kool to have both age and car driven but overall it looks nice i gota get used to it tho lol but i plan on upgrading the account soon then ill be able to explore the site some more and have an avatar hehe good job on the upgrade scoob cant wait for all the new features to be usable

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
not too shabby. i stayed awake last night to see the changeover.. expected to be done at 1am. well, at 1:30 it was still offline :cry:
nice work, im sure this will grow on me. :tup:

61 - 80 of 145 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.