Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
This is awesome, thank you so much to the folks that have worked on this.

One minor thing for down the line: Can we get a link mapped to the User Control Panel in the upper right hand corner again? That is the only thing I seem to really miss.

I like the age display, but miss the car display.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
This is awesome, thank you so much to the folks that have worked on this.

One minor thing for down the line: Can we get a link mapped to the User Control Panel in the upper right hand corner again? That is the only thing I seem to really miss.

I like the age display, but miss the car display.
yes,yes, and yes.

Also- The stats and stuff to the left of the page is a bit much. imo. It just makes the thread seam so much smaller (In size, of course)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
new site looks great! One problem I've noticed so far is with my avatar...I've changed it, but it does not show up on the main login page...my old one is still there. Although, in all of my posts my new avatar shows up.

Just a little glitch.

Thought I'd let you know!

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
well anything that i thought could have used a change was already taken care of in the past few hours i guess so i think its good!

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Yay for the usercp link and new header! Thanks.

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
I have a complaint.

the pics up in the corner of the 6's are soooooooooooooooooooo old.

should have some colored ones to spice it up a lil.

just a thought :)

p.s id be willing to allow ine to go there. :)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I agree on that one. Maybe a poll or something about the pic of the six that should go up there? Maybe asuna's or something like Kansas's old six? Something different. Hope your listening Sean.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Those cars up in the corner kick ass in my opinion, but if someone thinks they can do better I'd like to see it.

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
I like the look of both cars. They're both nice and it's a timeless picture. Not to mention that the 2G is one of the oldest cars here. There isn't a "rebirth of a legend" thread for nothing.

The 1G I believe belongs or belonged to Baude, who doesn't post here anymore. That IMO was one of the nicest 1G's I've ever seen.

Anyone notice the sites been cleaned up a little bit? Looks good Sean!!!

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
I agree on that one. Maybe a poll or something about the pic of the six that should go up there? Maybe asuna's or something like Kansas's old six? Something different. Hope your listening Sean.
even i can't beleiveyou reccomended mysix,itwas ok, butcertainlynot worthyof being immortalized on the site,it was a palin I4 auto!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
nice.. everytime i come on here now it sdifferent.. yeah.. looks a little better.. i like the cars being back.. I did however like the blue... now theres a big blank spot in the middle at the top....

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I mean like I said guys, the whole different cars in the corner was just an idea. But yes kansas, I loved your six man. The color was sweet and it was just nice overall. But I like the modest changes that keep coming up....like evolution, lol.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I have a complaint.

the pics up in the corner of the 6's are soooooooooooooooooooo old.

should have some colored ones to spice it up a lil.

just a thought :)

p.s id be willing to allow ine to go there. :)

They sooooooo kick ass- IMO you couldn't get two better cars up there. Well, except for Stealths, Maybe.

81 - 100 of 145 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.