Banned
5,310 Posts
Its so hard being a celeb :rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
Whats the garage thing all about?

Is that like a live chat?

I love how the buttons press down when you click them.

Details man make up some pretty big shet :)

AWSOME!

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
i just want to know because there is a lil thread on this site that me, and a halfadozen others like to post in. i just like to know who's on when im on. :sigh:

hope it happens.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
the garage, will be a way to show offyourride,it was taken away after the hack but Sean said he will restore it in awhile, live chat is under "chat";) which maycome back as well. The garage is AWESOME

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
the garage, will be a way to show offyourride,it was taken away after the hack but Sean said he will restore it in awhile, live chat is under "chat";) which maycome back as well. The garage is AWESOME
thanks for clearing that up bro :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Not seen it on a full size monitor yet but on the small blackberry screen it works well and easy. I have been hammered on my reputation during the move though :-( ;)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I am liking the new MX6! Good work guys. I am seeing a few red x's though.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
That is soooo much better with everything centerd. Me likey!!

And I like the subtle changes, how the posts look like they're sitting on top of the backgroud. Classy look :)

Laters
Ryan

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
heh- My post got deleted, and so did my Karma I recieved on that particular post :lol:

Is that automatic, or is that something you have to do manually? (Scoob or any other mods)

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
heh- My post got deleted, and so did my Karma I recieved on that particular post :lol:

Is that automatic, or is that something you have to do manually? (Scoob or any other mods)
When a post is deleted, the karma that went with it is deleted too. It happens automatically. We never take karma from people unless they are abusing the karma system.. :)

To Dave,
I had given you a big chunk of Karma before to ensure you were immortalized as a MX6.com Contributor. But when we changed sites it recalculated the karma and took away what I had given. But since you were still over the limit to be a Contributor I didnt give it again. :)

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
To be right you should maybe have a sort of hall of previous contributors. Not meaning I want to be in it but I am not an active contributor anymore. I still visit regularly but I should not clutter up the "NOW" guys on the rep list they deserve to be up there. (Well some sick) ;) :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
i dont like the fact that when i wanna look up my old psot i got to go to memebers then search my name and then click that to find all that stuff when before on the main screen u could click u name and it would take u to it un less there is a different way thanks other than that nice but we need picture thing

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i dont like the fact that when i wanna look up my old psot i got to go to memebers then search my name and then click that to find all that stuff when before on the main screen u could click u name and it would take u to it un less there is a different way thanks other than that nice but we need picture thing
If you click on your name in any post and get the drop down menu it is the 4th one down to see past posts you made. And you can also still do it from your user control panel/profile.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
You could go to the user control panel, and under subscribed threads, click view all subscribed threads.

That, or just use the advance search function, and enter your username.

121 - 140 of 145 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.