Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right I’ve changed my name! I was fed up being "Paul Kelly”; it just wasn't anonymous enough.... So now I’m P.K. How’s that for expansive thinking, not to mention anonymity????
Same old me {just in case you where wondering}.
Stay cool P.K.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah! I've heard them all before...you can call me any thing you like "Just not a Civic driver!!!!" :cool:
PK :p

·
Registered
621 Posts
I don't know about you guys but it appears that the "ricer" of choice in Melbourne isn't the civic, it's the lancer!

These are the most appearance modded cars I've seen around.

BTW- I saw (but didn't photograph) the ultimate rice mod yesterday. Pulling out of a car-park was a Magna (new model) with a sticker on the petrol cap - the sticker was made to look like the petrol cap was made of carbon-fibre/aluminium with heaps of bolts etc. It just looked so CRAP!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
don't forget Exels and Mirages. ive seen so many GSi-Rs and only one was original(all import, im not sure wather they were sold here or imported)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love having so many crap looking rice cookers on the road. It makes a good quality high power car like a MEX look so much better!!
Ric I’ve came across these fuel caps before, and the funniest thing is when the fuel door is actually bigger than the plastic stick on, and they still put them on!, I’ve seen it they really look hilarious!!!
My other pet hate mod is when people put an enormous wing, that looks like a coffee table, on the back of a front wheel drive {rice cookers like Exiles, civics and lancers are commonly over done in Perth}
C-YA.....PK:)

·
Registered
362 Posts
don't forget the fake hsv's! has there ever been such a thing as an sv6 or sv3800? i don't think so, but you sure see a lot of A.J.'s driving them up here. (shouldn't call them that, being that i'm a member of this fine fighting machine as well :) ) the best one i saw was obviously a bone stock VN 6cyl, fake mag wheel covers from super cheap, the rear bumper ripped off, big dent in the front, and a multicoloured HSV sticker that took up the whole rear window.

A

·
0 Posts
hate to burst your bubble - but yes a SV3800 was produced! :) i know too well (past experience with commodores - if u ever see a neat green VP V6 commodore around melb with twin throttle bodies, full SV3800 bodykit, and dual 2 1/2"exhausts - yeeeeehaaawww my old toy

and yea ric - damn lancers - gotta love crapping all over them! they actually think they stand a hope lol

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
there is also was HSV+6, went from VN-VR series one.
BTW saw a really funny site today..... we all know THAT supra rear wing.... well i just saw one on the back of the VS ute.... i mean is there some thing wrong with this picture or is it just me????

·
Registered
362 Posts
The funny thing about the sv6/sv3800's i'm talking about, is there are no hsv badges, no kit, one of the car yards up here puts it on a sticker and slaps it on most of their stock vs's :) there's another yard that does bonnet flames for a bit of extra cash. looks ok on one with a kit, but on the stock ones? ozrice! It's quite funny living in a garrison town, some of the Excel's up here have to be seen to be believed. of course you only see them in your mirrors ;)
The excel and the VS tie for rice car of choice up here.

·
Registered
621 Posts
You guys in Melbourne should check out Ivanhoe Prestige - RICE HEAVEN!!!

Here they have the largest selection of BMW M3's ever put together. Funny thing is tho, some of them have four doors!!! LOL

And all of them have 1.8/1.9 ltr engines!! LMAO!

I think someone up there stumbled upon a box of M3 badges, I couldn't image that the've bought them. So next time you see an "M3" - look twice - small single exhaust pipe, four doors? Give them a "RICECOP" infringement notice!

www.ricecop.com download and print the ricecop tickets!

A

·
0 Posts
actually the other thing annoying me is commodores with a hsv sticker that blocks all rear vision out of the rear glass...

purple pearl pain jobs you'd be too scared to park...

and cars so low every macca's is a no go zone...

why do they do these things? it looses its fun - u can't go on a cruise because the roads might be too chopped up, your to scared to get it dirty, wouldn't it become boring? i'm not against nice cars - i just like them to remain practical...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts