Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you can buy them from the dealer but is there an online store that sales them? Perhaps better ones? I have about 2-3 in of sway in the shifter. and my dad wont insure it until the stick is firm LOL. Thanks.

·
Registered
564 Posts
they are not that expensive from the dealership, i paid like $15 for 4 bushings(2 sets) and the stabilizer bushing

·
Registered
564 Posts
Go to a ford dealer though, much cheaper!
i would but all 3 local ford dealerships are filled with assholes and turn me away saying that "that car is too old". the guy at mazda is cool and knows what he is doing

·
Registered
437 Posts
How hard is the process of replacing them?

·
Registered
564 Posts
really its not that hard. it takes about half an hour, longer if you have no clue what to do.

transmission side is threaded along with the bolt so you have to take the nut off and then thread the bolt out

·
Registered
959 Posts
or... if you compete a couple of times a year in a legal form of motorsports, then you can join in mazdaspeed motorsports development. There you can get them cheaper than either the ford or the mazda dealers. only problem is there is a minimum of 5$ shipping on any order.. so might as well make you order when you have several items.

·
Registered
564 Posts
i didn't know i could join mazdaspeed, send me the link! lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts