Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got rid of my first car, a '79 Mercedes 300d, in favor of a 96 mx6. The 300d was slow as hell, and not once did anyone give it a second look. But now every two seconds it seems there are people out there trying to race me.
Yesterday an mx3 came up behind me, swicthed lanes and just about came even to me, i'm guessing he wanted to race, so i sped up and shifted into 4th. My adrenaline kick in i thought i was gonna burst. i looked back a couple of times to see him a few car lengths behind, and then i think he gave up cuz the next thing i know is i look back and he's gone.
Here are my concerns and maybe someone can clear them up for me. One i feel kinda stupid, being so new to this, But can i call this a win? Was an mx-3 a worthy advisary for my first kill? What if anything should I know, about these forums, so i have an idea about what everyone is talking about? thanks

·
Registered
734 Posts
METHooD said:
I just got rid of my first car, a '79 Mercedes 300d, in favor of a 96 mx6. The 300d was slow as hell, and not once did anyone give it a second look. But now every two seconds it seems there are people out there trying to race me.
Yesterday an mx3 came up behind me, swicthed lanes and just about came even to me, i'm guessing he wanted to race, so i sped up and shifted into 4th. My adrenaline kick in i thought i was gonna burst. i looked back a couple of times to see him a few car lengths behind, and then i think he gave up cuz the next thing i know is i look back and he's gone.
Here are my concerns and maybe someone can clear them up for me. One i feel kinda stupid, being so new to this, But can i call this a win? Was an mx-3 a worthy advisary for my first kill? What if anything should I know, about these forums, so i have an idea about what everyone is talking about? thanks
My personal belief is if anyone has the balls enough to even act aggressive.. and you blow them away.. as long as they had the intent to outperform you... it is a race.. the degree of kill is how badly you beat them... (hung w/ them, walked them, blew them away, etc)

·
Registered
332 Posts
If it was the 6 cylinder MX3 sure you can call it a win. If it was a 4 then just call it practice.

Ha ha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.