Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching but i couldnt find what i needed. I was wondering what all i would need for a complete supercharger kit. Yes i know i need a supercharger, but what kinda and what company makes a good supercharger. Or like what kinda fuel pump is a good one. Just some specific stuff would be very helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
thats way to broad of a topic, there are to many different configurations to go by that. it depends where you want it mounted, intercooled or not, blow off or bypass valve, etc, etc, etc. my kit mounts where the battery is, so i had to run a drive shaft infront of my engine to the sc on the other side, which is a vortech v1 s-trim centrifigul supercharger. i run an hks supersequential bov, and a blitz intercooler so i had to run the charge pipes, but if you dont intend on running an intercooler you wont have that problem, you can just mount the bov or bpv in the main pipe. for oil theres a small hex bolt next to the clutch slave cylinder that you can thread you feed line into, and then youll have to get your oil pan tapped so you can run the drain line to it. any other brackets youll need will have to be designed or bought according to your preferences. the next part is fuel, youll need either an fmu or a stand alone. a stand alone is alot better way to go but it is more time consuming to install and tune, and about 10x more expensive. youll also need little things like guages, a fuel pump, belts, a million nuts and bolts. see what im getting at? there are so many different factors that you will have to decide exactly what you want. anyways i hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts