Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a 94 6 and i was just wanting to know what tha heck are those jspec lights er'one is talkin bout? Oh yeh i want to fix up my car alot and i was thinkin about buying that erebuni shogun kit and paintin the whole car kameleon blue give me some feedback on the best kits and paints and stuff i can do to fix up my car . thanx

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
welcome aboard

i know that everybody who read this (and who will read this) is cringing because your question on the "best kits and paints and stuff" is so wide open. my suggestion is to just start reading what's been on the board (read first, ask later). the search function can get you started; look for erebuni, shogun, tc spoilers, body kit, CAI, hotshot, PRM, PRD, j-spec... dude, anything will work.

to answer your question about j-spec lights: people are talking about the cool one-piece projector headlights that were made only for mx-6's in japan... but you can get them "imported" for a cost, and the installation is a little more involved than just a simple replacement.

happy reading!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How to install these lights?!?!

My brother and I are trying to install these lights that he got me, but we have a slight problem. No wiring harness of some sort to install them. Anyone have any ideas how to go around that or where to find the harnesses?

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts