Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
instead of humping mx6's at chefs house?

Im heading up to melb today to have a wander around minshow, as it the minis 50th birthday. BTW, i am talkling about the car, and not the skirt.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
miniskirts in the middle of winter are not fun.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
With all the dudes at your place, now is not the time to get excited.

·
Registered
266 Posts
true but its one thing to know that she has a hot accent; its another thing to just listen to said hot accent. especially since its different from girl to girl. no guys do not count.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
MX6 orgy.... I know you're jealous
Are you guys all just sitting around the fire on laptops chatting back and forth to one another on MX6.com?

I'm sitting here doing homework, which at this point seems to be the bane of my existence. If it weren't for this crap, I would be in PA right now, probably obliterated on some form of strong, Canadian beer...;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
lawl! Fine then, have her calls forwarded to me then!!!!:p
i sadly do not have the lass' number. i was merely a witness at chef's house when whitenoyze called er up and put her on speaker.

but i was a happy witness :p

Are you guys all just sitting around the fire on laptops chatting back and forth to one another on MX6.com?

we in this thread are not at chef's house at all. i was at chefs house last night and the night before. i had to come home because of work. we gave adie a wakeup call yesterday morning. well, afternoon for us, anyways. 14 hr difference and stuff. so yeah. here we are

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
we in this thread are not at chef's house at all. i was at chefs house last night and the night before. i had to come home because of work. we gave adie a wakeup call yesterday morning. well, afternoon for us, anyways. 14 hr difference and stuff. so yeah. here we are
I wasn't quoting you...I know your not there. Chef and zy93MX6 are both posting here and they are both also standing on Chef's front lawn. So...you draw the conclusions! Haha.

·
Registered
266 Posts
OH! my bad lol. well i know darnell does have his laptop with him. and chef ha his computer in the house. and noyze has a bagillion things on his iphone. yes, including mx6.com so yeah they just might be. haha

and FS-ZE i am also playing guitar lolz

1 - 20 of 44 Posts