Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
As if I wasn't kicking myself in the teeth on an hourly basis (and I'm almost not exaggerating) for not going to Chef's meet...

Right now, I am eating chicken and getting ready to go pick up some potatoes to go with tomorrow's roast. Oh yeah...and I'm kicking myself in the teeth for not going to Chef's.

·
Registered
401 Posts
As if I wasn't kicking myself in the teeth on an hourly basis (and I'm almost not exaggerating) for not going to Chef's meet...

Right now, I am eating chicken and getting ready to go pick up some potatoes to go with tomorrow's roast. Oh yeah...and I'm kicking myself in the teeth for not going to Chef's.
Yeah, you missed out bro... I'd be raged :mad: lol

Maybe next year!? o_O

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm pretty hacked. If there's going to be another one next year I'll start setting aside whatever now so I don't have to worry about it when it rolls around.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Oh man, it's pouring now. I think most of the fun is over. We'll probably just chill for the morning tomorrow and call it quits. I need to sleep a good 12 hours before work on monday. I think I slept about 8 hours in the last three days.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Oh man, it's pouring now. I think most of the fun is over. We'll probably just chill for the morning tomorrow and call it quits. I need to sleep a good 12 hours before work on monday. I think I slept about 8 hours in the last three days.
dude, the rain would not stop! my drive home was pure HELL! Taco bell helped a little tho :p haha

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Trying to find my copy of GT4 that i think my roomate stole after spending the day working on and tuning the MX6.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
haha thanks D. i think i might just save up for that and wheels and screw everything else. after the intake, shifter and front lights are done though.

and lol you finally got taco bell! :jump:
You need to install the gifts I gave you. Then clean up your headlights, drop it, and buy some tasty wheels. If you change that body I will personally drive there and shit on the hood of your car. It's perfect as it is.

·
Registered
266 Posts
they are sitting right next to me chef, settling into the hellhole of my room. i want to order some of that yellow laminx stuff and put it on the lights before i install thems.
as for the headlights, you need to remind me exactly how to do that lol. take em off, wet sand (which is?) with 400 grit paper, bake em 200o for 10-15 minutes, wet sand again, put em back. is that right?

and i need to save like 500 for the suspension. and more for wheels >.> so far i have... 100$

CHA-CHING! '-_-

edit: the body will stay the same, the only thing i wanna change is where the front plate sits. and the rusted out trim on the roof.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I never realised that an aussie accent was that exciting.... was good to get to talk to many of you though :)

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
they are sitting right next to me chef, settling into the hellhole of my room. i want to order some of that yellow laminx stuff and put it on the lights before i install thems.
as for the headlights, you need to remind me exactly how to do that lol. take em off, wet sand (which is?) with 400 grit paper, bake em 200o for 10-15 minutes, wet sand again, put em back. is that right?
Lamin-x isn't too hard to work with. You will see when you get it. It's much easier to install it when the film is warm so I was putting mine in the oven and then stretching it over the lights.

You don't have to bake your lights when you wet sand them. I only had mine in the oven to remove the lenses so I could take out the glare shields and paint the rear of the housings black. Wet sand progressively with wet sandpaper from 400 up to 2000 grit. When you are done sanding them they will be a little cloudy and you will need to use rubbing compound or meguiar's plastx on them to get them perfectly clear again.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts