Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going to drop $5G's into my '93 mx6. where should i start? i already have a K&N filter and B&M shifter.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Well, you're posting in the Performance Mods 2 section, so I'm assuming you want to make that 5Gs work for your motor. Buy a turbo kit and get it working right. There. $5000 spent.

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Options!!!!!

Springs, struts, rims, Strut braces, sway bar, bodykit, J-spec lights, unorthodox underdrive pulley, phenolic spacers, exaust, Headers, ACT clutch, KLZE, or go forced induction. heh heh

Later

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
how about the ZE and mod it out.

with all the goodies:
intake, headers, exhaust, spacers, UDP, flywheel, Clutch, port and polish heads and intake, vavle job

then you probaly still have some left over.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was just looking @ knitturbo page, and the stage 2x is a minimum of 85 hp gain???is that correct, and is the stock internals strong enough to hold 7psi???? if this is true how many psi could i actually run with stock motor????

·
Registered
283 Posts
first thing to do is that if ou have th auto tranny to get a level 10 with the shiftphonice in it, theres 5 gs but it pays if u have an auto if u dont have an auto do headers full intake to the bottom, body kit, rims, interior

1 - 11 of 11 Posts