Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, this was gonna be my little secret but I nee some opinions. Since I consider you guys an athority on the MX6 as well as myself, Im going to let the cat out of the bag. These are the seats that I have been trying to get for awhile now. Compare these to our stock ones and point out advantages/disadvantages over our stock seats.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Dear MxNick,

Very nice seats, I really think that you get a better lateral support with these seat...they hug you even more than the stock ones...and your torso doesn't roll in them...They are real nice...i wouldn't mind have them myself. how much are they a piece if I may ask...and who makes them? Are they adjustable? If they are adjustable I would imagine they are a lot of money. There is a good place if you are looking for seats and stuff...www.ompusa.com

good luck,

Anthony

·
Registered
134 Posts
Awesome!...

whoa those are really nice seats MxNick. Are you going to let us all in on where you got these awesome looking seats and for how much. I wouldn't mind getting a pair for myself would be a great addition to my car. Especially since I'm getting ready for this years Import ShowOff. Well if you decide to let us in on your secret email me at [email protected]

See Ya,

·
Registered
287 Posts
They would definitely woop ass with a 4 point racing harness accompanied by those Mazda belt pads :)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, guys. Since you have been so great to me and everyone else on the board, I will let you in on my secret. These are actually stock seats from a newer car which means, fully adjustable! Bet you can't guess what car they are from. Im getting mine for 200 bucks for both! Well just to let everyone know..i'm the founder of the 2000 celica seat mod! Even the measurments are very similar to our stock seats. I talked to a bunch of celica guys on thier board about them, The only think i heard bad about them was durability. They are already having problems with the material busting, but im not a huge guy i guess. That would help me out a lot!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey MX-NICK.......

What brackets did you use to put your seats in? Let me know because I might be getting a pair of leather ones from this guy I met. He's going to check on the shipping costs for me I hope it's not too much. But let me know which brackets you used.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haven't really messed around with them yet. I have no time since i started school, im sure there wont be much moding to the original mx6 brackets to fit the celica seat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts