1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Not bad, not bad at all. U really need to lower it to get it looking more mean. })
Mici

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have lowered it after that and other mods

G

·
Yahoo Pic

Sweet my friend, beautiful looks just like mine, but in black.
I think that it looks great with out any exterior mods-looks very classy, but if you do decide to modify it, don't overdo it.

G

·
SWEET RIDE!!!! I love a black car and it looks soooooo clean, simplicity is a beautiful thing. Where'd you get the blackouts, those are badass??

·
Registered
283 Posts
nice man

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, I Did the black outs myself With vinyl and a hair dryer. Thanks for the replys.

·
Registered
202 Posts
what size wheels and tires are those?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The reason that I bought to wheels that I did was because I got them for almost nothing, I work at Discount Tire CO. and someone had them on their Ford Mustang but decided they did not want them anymore, so I got then 2 weeks used for $200 for all 4. They are only 16" but I am looking into getting 18" rims but I just dropped my car and I think it will rub. The tires are 225/50-16 Kumho Ecsta 711. They look relly good now because they are only two fingers distance between the fenderwell and it looks very clean and agressive.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm buying rims this week. I haven't decided on 17's or 18's yet. My car is riding on eibachs and kyb struts. You can get 18s without rubbing as long as you get the right tire size. I think you will be ok as long as you don't go any bigger than 225/40/18 or maybe 215/40.... I am leaning toward getting 17s with 225/45/17 tires so the ride doesn't get too harsh, but it is tough to pass up the look of 18s.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts