Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the site the other nite showing pics to my friend of that white mx-6 without the spoiler and the ground effects, where can I find that site for it, I think that it looks bad without the spoiler and i'm trying to convince my friend that it a 6 without a spoiler still looks great with ground effects

X

·
0 Posts
wow

I normally don't reply to messages on this board but that has got to be the nicest, cleanest looking 6 I have ever seen.

·
Registered
321 Posts
i must say ALMOST the cleanest but still one of the nicest. the reason (i guess I am just being fussy) is cause I do not like the shogun kit backpieces too much when just stuck/riveted on. I think they only look good molded, as well the sideskirts where they come up behind the door. If those two ares were molded in then you have my vote for absolute best :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
very nice

that car is very good looking, eye catching, but its missing one thing..... a spoiler...needs either the stock spoiler or a nice aluminum spoiler and that car would be complete!

·
Registered
143 Posts
That is an amazing car, my next car will definatly be a 2nd gen, heh.

·
Registered
76 Posts
yall.... i normally dont do this but.... good god... wtf are yall thinking??? this is one of the cleanest mx6's yall have ever seen??? where the hell have yall been???? there is sooo much better out there... im sorry.... but this is not a good example of a very good mx6.... the kit is put on terrible, there is no wing... all of the emblems are left on, the side skirt isnt molded into the car.... also the color, rims, and overall cleanness of this car just arnt the best at all... once again im sorry but i felt i had to say something.... later.
-andy-

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hmm

Thats not the shogun front is it?

·
Registered
414 Posts
This 6 is off the hook. Its totally original. That kit is AWESOME, period. Totally phat. Best 6 I've seen, COSMETICALLY. Welcome to my wallpaper. Kelis will be put on hold for awhile.

·
Registered
76 Posts
omg... wtf is going on here??? why is everyone saying this car is so great??? i dont understand it... THIS CAR IS NOT THAT DAMN GREAT! there is nothing extrodinary here... go look at coldnoddle's car if you want to see something worth the respect yall are giving up here... once again sorry for the negative comments but this is rediculous....
-andy-

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
dude, take a chill pill....why every one thinks its such a nice car....BECAUSE it has no spoiler, its DIFFERENT......go out side...9 out of 10 cars will have a spoiler on....there is no need for spoiler to make a car look nice, unlike many cars with shogun kit, this one kept its dignity, shape and style......and made sexy car look even sexier, rather than strangly unfiting double decker shogun rear spoiler

no offence intended to shogun kitted 6s out there

·
Registered
136 Posts
rofl!

ahh i guess we should take blind literally in your name, honestly the 2nd gen six needs a spoiler or else it looks like puke from the back

·
Registered
414 Posts
I didnt think 6's were tight spoiler-less until I saw this one. Its cool not to like it, but dont hate on other people that do man. That 6 is ill as hell.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
ummm - i'll say this with about as much class as i can....

CALM THE FCUK DOWN!!!

youre criticizing everyone else getting worked up about this car but look at yourself? damn man heres some helpful tips...

1> bend over
2> dip hands in jar of vaseline
3> shove them as forcefully up yer butt as you can
4> remove stick, or bug, or other foreign objects you may find up in there.

if people want to say thats the cleanest 6 they have seen - then get over it... honestly it is a damn nice 6, and the only shogun i have seen without a wing... gives it a different look entirely...

so why not go find something constructive to say instead hmm ?

AnDrEw1631 said:
omg... wtf is going on here??? why is everyone saying this car is so great??? i dont understand it... THIS CAR IS NOT THAT DAMN GREAT! there is nothing extrodinary here... go look at coldnoddle's car if you want to see something worth the respect yall are giving up here... once again sorry for the negative comments but this is rediculous....
-andy-

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Re: rofl!

i have a spoiler.. and i like it.. the way it looks. but to say it looks liek puke without it ... well congratulations - u have just proven your immaturity, and shown that you have bought into the spoiler hype.. congratulations, you are one step closer to owning a rice-mobile.

devreaux said:
ahh i guess we should take blind literally in your name, honestly the 2nd gen six needs a spoiler or else it looks like puke from the back

·
Registered
136 Posts
actually....

the six does look unfit without a spoiler, and i own a "rice rocket" to be correct. And whats not to be hyped about a spoiler?? nothing!!!

and u got those steps pretty down patt, how many times a day u in that vaseline? bet u go through a few containers a week =/

plz dont get all worked up about us putting in our 2 cents, u pushed it to far shoving your own fingers up your ass.

btw what did u pull out?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts